- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup flour or Panko bread crumbs
- 4 tsp American Classic Char-it Rub
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1-1/2 lb boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inchstrips
- 1egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3cup butter or margarine, melted
Preheat oven to 400F. Mix coconut, flour or breadcrumbs, American Classic Char-it and salt in a medium bowl. Dip chicken strips in egg, then coat with the coconut mixture.
Place on a baking tray and drizzle with butter or margarine.
Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken is browned and cooked through, turning after 15 minutes. Serve with Apricot Dipping sauce, if desired.
*Substitute the American Classic Char-it with Mediterranean Fresh, Tandoori Heat or Green Peppercorn Char-it.*